Learning new things is fun and all, but there is some stuff I would have been much happier never knowing:
- Our camp mattress fits in the downstairs bathroom.
- Dehydration can cause your arms and legs to go tingly and numb.
- The local urgent care center is equipped to give IVs. (They also have an X-ray machine.)
- Zofran dissolves under your tongue.
- My husband’s new health insurance has surprisingly good prescription coverage. [OK, maybe that one is actually good to know in the long run.]
Food poisoning sucks, y’all.