- It appears that WordPress counts it as a “view” when I look at my own blog while logged in. You’d think it would be easy to filter self-views out of the tally. Not that it really matters…
- It is much, much more intimidating to tell my curious husband about new blog posts than it is to release them to the internet at large.
- Someone liked my introductory post just a few hours after it went up! I did not expect that.
- Dear WordPress proofreading software, I am pretty convinced that “sew” is a word, even if you are not.
- The blogging-inspired “just write it” attitude has motivated me to take the Paper From Hell off the shelf where it has been sitting, nearly complete, for over two years. It’s time to get that darn thing off to a journal.